Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Photography | Flower Project

I have been working on these for a reasonable amount of time. I am still not 100% happy with them, so I am going to keep playing around with them. But here they are! I don't really know where I got the idea from. I just started playing around and I got myself to where I am with the photographs.






I was also using pretty primitive editing tools to do this so I am pretty stoked with how they have turned out. Some of the finer details didn't come out that clear on the black and white pictures because they are too small. I maty try to convince my parents to buy me Photoshop for my birthday... Mum I know you are reading this! Consider it!! Think of all the amazing photographs! Think Mum, think!!
There was another one, but I had trouble uploading it.... What a silly little photograph.

No comments:

Post a Comment