Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Beauty | Neon Nails



(Rose bracelet - Lovisa, Nail colour - Lava Lamp by the Color Club)

I LOVE THIS NEON NAIL POLISH. the photo's really don't do it justice. It is more pink than red as shown in the photographs.  Now that I have that out of my system. I was given this lovely shade of 'Lava Lamp' orange by the Color Club by my two very beautiful and handsome friends, Lydia and George as a 'Get Well' present after an operation that I had earlier on in the year. I have fallen in love with this electric and almost blinding colour.
I am going to be rocking this colour in winter to brighten up those drab and dreary winter days.

By the way, does anyone know how hard it is to take photographs of your hand? Near impossible!! And it didn't help that I wanted to photograph my right hand, when my camera is suppose to be operated by my right hand! And I know what you are saying, 'Just photograph your left hand Catherine!' Alas, I am left handed so my poor wee left hand is all battered and bruised and slightly odd looking. What I do for you people.

No comments:

Post a Comment