Monday, 20 February 2012

Life | Loves of my Life.

While going through my older SD card I found photos of my lovely little putty tat, Madge.
Her name was originally Tabitha, but that didn't really suit her personality; she hates everyone, apart from me and ALWAYS gets what she wants, even if she has to use force. So her name just morphed into Madge.
 She is so beautiful! As you can she is really impressed that I am taking photos of her. She has such an androgynous look. She would make it far as a fashion model right at this moment.
I also found some pictures of my mums little West-highland Terrier, (or my 'little sister' as my mother keeps telling me) Maggie!

What a scruffy little puppy! She grows hair instead of fur so mum has to pay lots and lots of money, much to my dads dismay, to have her groomed quite often. Also since she has hair not fur she doesn't malt and she doesn't smell like dog! She does roll in really bad smelling stuff though, and since she is while she has to get showered. She HATES it. She just stands there looking like a drowned rat and being all sorry for herself. So funny.

I wish I had photos of Mr Piggles, my mums cat. (His real name is Greg.) I think I have some somewhere, but as a typical boy he is constantly out adventuring and only comes home for dinner so it virtually impossible to get a photo of the little rat bag!!

No comments:

Post a Comment