Tuesday, 6 March 2012

Fashion | A.L.C Pre Autumn 2012








So clean. So nice! So just.... YUUUUM.
 I want everything from this collection. Everything is so wearable! So chic. I LOOOOOOVE the masculine under tone that is in ever piece, with the collars on dresses, dress pants, boxy shape and block colours. But there is still that femininity in the more masculine pieces with tailoring and softening of collar edges and smaller shoulders. They have also mixed textures and materials very craftily and everything seems to fit and flow. Pure Genius.
My favourite has to be the brown pant suit with the denim shirt buttoned up to the top. Très Chic!
I also love the use of leather. It is tailored to perfection and it has a casual/formal feel.
And last, but definitely not least, THE SHOES. Oh My, Oh My, OH MY. To be honest I am not the biggest fan of pointy shoes, but these babies have converted me! They are very simple, but were the first thing that I noticed about the collection.
And yes I know that this is old news, and  I was going to post about it A LONG TIME AGO but I may or may not have forgotten....

No comments:

Post a Comment