Tuesday, 20 March 2012

Fashion | A.L.C Autumn 2012






All Images Via A.L.C Ltd.
Oh how wonderful.
 I love A.L.C. It is official. I am marrying this brand. Everything is just so perfect!! The prints, the cuts, the texture, the style, it is all there and it is perfect!! And they have the same shoes as they did in the Pre-Autumn lookbook. So perfect. I am also very into the minimalistic makeup. It is very fresh and doesn't distract from the garments.
The last two outfits are my favourite from the collection. I love the coat! Looks so fluffy and warm and I love the navy blue colour. (Navy blue is my obsessed with colour of the moment.) Just perfection.
I have said perfect a lot... but it is really the only way to describe it. Perfect, perfect, PERFECT.
Check out my post about A.L.C Pre-Autumn Collection here.
 (p.s who loves the bright ginger hair on the first model? So very perfect.)
(p.p.s is it just me or do A.L.C always find the most amazing models?)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! Love your blog!!

    Check out mine!

    www.forwardvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks! I did! Love it Taylor! Going to follow. YEY

    ReplyDelete